Gas Filling Equipment
- Gas Bottle Cabinet - accomodates 2 - 336 cubic ft. gas cylinders. A safe and
easy way to house and transport the gas filling cylinders. The gas sensing machine sits on top of the cabinet providing
a complete gas filling workstation.
- Gas Mixing Chamber - allows computerized mixing of two different filling agents.
Mixing is completely adjustable from zero to one hundred percent and easily set by a control knob.
- Heat Exchanger - allows the insulating gas entering the unit to be at ambient
temperature. This helps reduce pane expansion during the filling process of an insulated glass unit.
Equipment and Supplies:
- Gas Analyzer - a quality control
instrument used to determine a percent of fill. Portable and easy to operate.
- Rivets - air and water tight, can be purchased with or without gaskets.
- Silicone Plugs - protects filling and exhaust holes during sealant application.
- Argon Spacer Punch - air operated,
automatically locates filling holes and eliminates drilling. Available in 3mm or 4mm, adjustable for any size spacer
from 3/16" to 7/8".
Computerized Feed Through System