Computerized Feed Through System
- Compact size 24"x96"x75"
- Can be equipped with:
- Standard or heavy duty colonial notchers form muntin
- Contour muntin punch for fish mouth assembly
- Punch for muntin keeper holes in spacer
- Optimizes material for minimum waste when notching, punching or cutting
- Up to 3 units can be stacked together on one 24"x96" table and operated at the same
time. For example, 2 units could be notching, cutting and optimizing muntin grids, while a third unit punches keeper
holes, cuts and optimizes spacer.
- Machine can be configured for all standard or contour muntins
- Pentium Processor 166 MHZ or higher
- Windows 3.1 and Windows 95
- 32 MB of RAM
- Network interface
- Load from disk
- Manual operation
- 14" color monitor
- Touch screen or keyboard operated
- 24 hour on-line technical support
- 1 year limited warranty
- Two to three systems can be operated at one time
- Increases production
- Independent or simultaneous operation of saw or notcher
- Calculates equal or unequal lites
- Minimizes waste
- 4540-A Standard notcher for up to 7/8"
- 4540-B Heavy duty notcher for up to 1¼"
- 4540-C Muntin Keeper Punch
- 4540-D Fish mouth intersect punch for contour muntin
- 4540-E Notcher for capover contour intersect
- 4540-F Muntin Crimper
- 110 volts A.C.
- P.S.I. Air pressure 1/2" i. D. air line sufficient for up to 25 feet from main line.
- 25 C.F.M. constant air is used. Above requirements for air apply to each drive unit. Up to 3
drives may be used simultaneously.